blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

More Christmas Cards - Darkroom Door

I wanted to try a photo of my Holiday blog banner on Christmas cards. I combined it with bookplate from Tim Holtz Alterations die "Tag & Bookplates"
Een foto van mijn Holiday blogbanner op een kerstkaart. Gecombineerd met een bookplate van Tim Holtz Alterations die "Tag & Bookplates"

I stamped on the bookplate and covered it with several layers of clear embossing.
Op de bookplate gestempeld, en met verschillende laagjes embossing bedekt.

The Noel stamp set from Darkroom Door has 4 gorgeous photo corner stamps. I used one of them to stamp a scalloped border.

De Darkroom Door set "Noel" heeft 4 mooie fotohoekstempels. Met eentje ervan stempelde ik deze geschulpte rand

Darkroom Door stamps: Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...