blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Play

A card I made for the shoes challenge at Inkurable Stampers blog.
Een kaartje voor de schoenen uitdaging bij Inkurable Stampers.

I stamped with India Ink Black, masked the shoes and the playing child and sponged the background with Distress Inks. I used a golden watercolor pencil on the bugs, just colored them in, I didn't use water.
Alles met India Ink Black gestempeld. Het spelend kind en de schoenen gemaskerd en de achtergrond met Distress Inkt gesponst. De kevers met een gouden aquarelpotlood ingekleurd, gewoon droog, geen water gebruikt.

Roses (bugs), Grunge (playing child), Pages (used on the edges), Butterfly Wishes (shoes)
words from these sets: Chess (play), Kids (child)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...