blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Distress Ink Combinations

Often, when I photograph my cards, I take a picture of the inkpads I used. I noticed that I used a lot of Distress Ink combinations. And they all seem to work together.
Here are some of my recent pictures. If you click on the picture it brings up the card I made with these inks.
You can also click on the Distress label in the sidebar at the right, or HERE for more Distress Ink cards.

Bij het fotograferen van mijn kaartjes, maak ik dikwijls een foto van de stempelinkt die ik gebruikte. Allerlei kleurencombinaties met Distress inkt werken blijkbaar.
Als je op de foto's klikt kom je bij het kaartje dat ik met die kleuren maakte.
Je kan in de rechterkantlijn op het Distress Inkt label klikken, of HIER voor meer kaartjes met Distress Inkt.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...