blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, July 29, 2010

One Stamp Card - 7

I was printing some photo's, and decided to print Cynnie's freebie background too on glossy photo paper. I stamped Hero Arts flowers with Distress Ink #Black Soot, added gemstones and ribbon. Quick and easy :)
Ik was foto's aan't printen, en dacht eraan om ook Cynnie's mooie achtergrond te printen die ze weggeeft op haar blog. Bloemen van Hero Arts gestempeld met Distress Inkt #Black Soot, steentjes opgeplakt. Snel en makkelijk, met zo'n kant en klaar achtergrondje :)

I think I pressed too hard, or too long. The paper was sticking to the stamp and took bits of paper off when I removed it. It caused these little white spots, which I actually like. Happy accident :)
Beetje te lang en te hard aangedrukt denk ik, want hij plakte vast aan het papier. Na het losmaken zag ik witte puntjes in de afdruk, en stukjes papier die aan de stempel waren blijven plakken. Wel mooi vind ik :) Een geluk bij een ongeluk.

Hero Arts stamp: S5033 Designblock Silhouette
Inkpad: Distress Ink #Black Soot
Background: Cynnie's freebie Thanks Cynnie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...