blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Black & White - 21

Today's black & white post is a photo album for kids.
Een kinder-fotoalbum gemaakt, op kaartformaat voor mijn zaterdagse zwart-wit reeks.

It started with this 7Gypsies polka dots gaffer tape I found it my stash a few days ago, when I was looking for black & white supplies. ( I really would like to have time to organize all my stuff)
Het begon met deze dotjes gaffer tape van 7Gypsies, die ik een paar dagen geleden tussen mijn spullen vond, toen ik naar zwart-wit dingen op zoek was. (Ik zou tijd moeten hebben om al mijn hobbyspullen eens goed te sorteren)

Rounded corners
Afgeronde hoeken

Frosted document cover.
Mat transparante cover.

Stamps:
Eline's Toddlers: dress up girl and boy (found mine here)
Darkroom Door Plaid Background
Hero Arts: S5435 Graph Background, S5101 Raindrop Background (bij Art Journey hier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...