blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hero Arts Flower Cards

Hero Arts flowers, on a stamped background. I stamped the Friend Definition and Aged Print Frame twice, with Distress Ink #Mustard Seed and Broken China.

Hero Arts bloemen, op een gestempelde achtergrond. Voor de achtergrond heb ik de Friend Definition en Aged Print Frame tweemaal afgedrukt met Distress Ink #Mustard Seed en Broken China.

Distressed edges and stitches.
Gerafelde randen en stiksels.

After painting a background for the first page of my Art Journal (click) I had some Talens acrylic paint left on my craft sheet. I used an old credit card to apply the paint on a sheet of copy paper. I used it to stamp and heat emboss the Hero Arts flowers. I used white Ecoline paint on each flower center
Nadat ik de achtergrond voor de eerste pagina van mijn Art Journal gemaakt had (klik), had ik nog wat Talens acrylverf over op mijn craftsheet. Met een oude bankkaart heb ik de verf op een blad dik printerpapier aangebracht, er deze Hero Arts bloemen op gestempeld en geƫmbossed. Het hart van elke bloem met witte Ecoline geschilderd.

Hero Arts stamps: CG154 Aged Print Frame, CG125 Friend Definition, CG 256 Small Striped Flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...