blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday Scraps - 92

I messed up a "alcohol ink on watercolor paper" card. The copper embossing didn't work with the alcohol inks I used. So I cut diamond shapes from it, and created this border.
I love the way Anneke uses thread and buttons, I borrowed that idea :) I used copper wire here.

Een kaartje met "alcohol inkt op aquarelpapier" verknoeid. Het koper embossingpoeder gaf niet genoeg contrast met de alcoholinkt. Dus heb ik er ruitjes uit gestanst met Spellbinders stansen, en er deze boord mee gemaakt.
Ik vind dat Anneke zo leuk knopen en draad weet te gebruiken, dus heb ik haar idee geleend :) Ik gebruikte koperdraad.

Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Diamonds (bij Art Journey hier)
Alcohol inks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...