blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holiday Thinking Inking - Week 5

Week 5 of Holiday Thinking Inking is about alcohol inks. Last year I bought a set of clear glass ornaments and I finally finished one :) I cut up some mesh ribbon to decorate the top. Snowflake is a Quickutz die.

Week 5 van Holiday Thinking Inking op TwoPeas gaat over alcohol inkt. Vorig jaar een setje glazen kerstballen gekocht, en eindelijk eentje geprobeerd. Een reepje net-lint afgeknipt om de kerstbal te versieren. De sneeuwkristal is een Quickutz stans.

I've listed all links to all Holiday Thinking Inking videos on TwoPeas HERE
Een lijstje met alle links naar Holiday Thinking Inking op TwoPeas staat in dit bericht: klik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...