blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Scraps - 88

The triangle shapes at the top of these tags are left-over pieces from this little house I made: click
De driehoekjes bovenaan deze labels zijn overschotjes van een huisje dat ik deze week maakte: klik.

I stamped on a piece of cardstock that had Glimmer Mist on it from another project. I stamped with Distress Ink Brushed Corduroy and inked the edges with Bundled Sage to match the green Glimmer Mist.

Met Distress Ink #Brushed Corduroy gestempeld op een stuk kaartkarton, er zat nog Glimmer Mist op van een vorig project. De randen met Distress Inkt #Bundled Sage gesponst, zodat het bij de Glimmer Mist past.

I stitched the pieces together and glued them onto the brown cardstock. After cutting it out, I finished it off with twine and a button, and added the words.
De delen samengestikt en op bruin kaartkarton geplakt. Uitgeknipt en met een touwtje, knoop en tekststempel afgewerkt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...