blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Monday, October 4, 2010

Art Journey - Candle

The Cherub is a new Holidays stamp by Art Journey. I stamped it on tissue paper and used a heat tool to attach it to the candle.
Het cherubijntje is een nieuwe kerststempel van Art Journey. Ik heb het op tissuepapier afgedrukt en een heat tool gebruikt om het op de kaars te bevestigen.

I used pins to attach the ribbon.
Het lint is met spelden vastgeprikt.

I used my Nesties to cut the scaloped circle from golden cardstock, to protect my 35 years old coasters :)
Een cirkel met schulprand uit gouden kaartkarton gestanst, om mijn 35 jaar oude onderzetters te beschermen :)

Stamp: Art Journey (Christmas Tree set)
Inkpad: India Ink Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...