blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Scraps - 85

I always look forward to making my cards with scraps on Sunday morning :)
I decided to do some Christmas cards today. I used strips of glossy photo paper and scraps of Basic Gray paper. I used mini stamps from Inkadinkado.
Ik kijk er altijd naar uit om op zondagmorgen een paar kaartjes te maken met restjes :)
Vandaag zijn het kerstkaartjes. Ik gebruikte strookjes glanzend fotopapier en restjes Basic Gray. Mini stempels zijn van Inkadinkado.

Double stamping with Distress Ink #Victorian Velvet and India Ink Black on the squares.
I colored the stamped backgrounds with Distress Ink too, and inked all edges.

De vierkantjes zijn dubbel gestempeld met Distress Inkt #Victorian Velvet en India Ink Black. De gestempelde achtergronden zijn met Distress inkt gekleurd, alle randjes werden ook gesponst.

-Stamps:
Inkadinkado: 98778 Winter Wonderland
Hero Arts: International Christmas Script H2309

-Inkpads:
Distress Ink #Victorion Velvet
India Ink Black

-Punches, Corner Chomper, Tonic Paper Distresser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...