blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Gothic Arch - All About Me

Theme #19 at Inkurable Gothic Arches is All About Me. A good reason to use my own stamp again, here's the story about the stamp.
I heat embossed the dots background, masked the image and sponged with Distress Inks.

Thema #19 bij Inkurable Gothic Arches is All About Me. Geeft me een goede reden om mijn eigen stempel nog eens te gebruiken, waar je meer over kan lezen in dit blogbericht.
De stipjesachtergrond is kleurloos geƫmbossed. De afbeelding afgeplakt en de achtergrond gesponst met Distress inkt.

So, I used my own stamp, my handwriting (which I don't like), and listed the things that are important to me.
Voor dit thema heb ik dus mijn eigen stempel gebruikt, mijn handschrift (dat ik absoluut niet mooi vind), en de dingen opgenoemd die belangrijk voor me zijn.

Stamps:
-My own stamp
-Darkroom Door stamps: Dots Background, From The Kitchen (labels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...