blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Scraps - 81

Today I picked scraps in brown tones to make my card.
Vandaag koos ik restjes in bruintinten uit de restjesdoos.

I machine stitched the pieces together and used a Spellbinders Nestabilities die to cut it out. It matches the frame I found in my box of scraps (sorry, blurry photo)
De stukjes aan elkaar gestikt en met een Spellbinders Nestabilities stans uitgesneden. Past in het lijstje dat ik in de restjesdoos vond (sorry voor de wazige foto)

Somebody asked if I have a stash of scrap cards ready to post on my blog. No, I usually make them every Sunday morning, and post them on my blog straight away. A few times I had to make my card the day before :)
Iemand vroeg me of ik een voorraadje restjeskaarten klaar heb om op mijn blog te posten. Neen, ik maak ze echt op zondagmorgen, en post ze meteen als ze klaar zijn. Een paar keer moest ik mijn kaartje een dag eerder maken :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...