blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Scraps - 79

An old spin & splash background from my box of scraps. I embossed it in the Cuttlebug, using one of my favorite older embossing folders. I heat embossed the edges with golden embossing powder.
Een oude spin & splash achtergrond uit mijn restjesdoos. Door de Cuttlebug gehaald, met één van mijn favoriete oudere embossingfolders. De randen goud geëmbossed.

Alcohol inks and Ecoline gold were used. I stamped two butterflies, once with Memories Midnight blue to match the alcohol ink, and once gold embossed.
Alcohol inkt en Ecoline goud gebruikt. De vlinder eenmaal met Memories Midnight Blue gestempeld, en eenmaal goud geëmbossed.

Art Journey stamps: Butterfly wishes sheet (butterfly) and Nature sheet (Thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...