blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Rubber :)

I couldn't resist making a quick ATC while mounting my new Darkroom Door stamps on EZmount. Stamped and heat embossed on an Ecoline background.
Kon het niet laten om snel een ATCtje te maken terwijl ik mijn nieuwe Darkroom Door stempels op EZmount aan't monteren ben. Gestempeld en geƫmbossed op een Ecoline achtergrond.

I also stamped an index sheet to put in the tin. I stamped on vellum and laminated the sheet.
Ook meteen op vellum gestempeld, en gelamineerd. Handig als index in de blikjes, de stempels blijven zo mooi op hun plaats.

Darkroom Door stamps: Montmartre

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...