blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gothic Arch - Steampunk

Inkurable Gothic Arches #10 : Steampunk.

I used metal tape on cardstock, embossed in the Cuttlebug. Painted with black acrylic paint, and wiped off.
Metalen tape op cardstock geplakt, door de Cuttlebug gehaald, met zwarte acrylverf geschilderd en weer afgeveegd.

I struggled with this theme. But then I remembered I had these postages stamps somewhere in my stash. Background is done with Distress Ink.

Was geen makkelijk thema voor mij. De postzegels die ik nog ergens tussen mijn spullen vond kwamen van pas. Achtergrond is met Distress inkt gemaakt.

Stamps: Art Journey (Friends plate), Leave Memories (cog, no longer available), Provocraft (rolling stamp)
Cuttlebug Folder Clockworks
Distress Ink #Broken China & Crushed Olive
Archival Ink #Jet Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...