blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Layer Card

A one layer card, made for TLC277 (Technique Lovers Challenge) at Splitcoaststampers. I woke up much too early this morning, so I had time to take pictures while I made the card.
Een één-laag-kaartje gemaakt voor TLC277 op Splitcoaststampers. Veel te vroeg wakker geworden vanmorgen, dus tijd genoeg om foto's te nemen terwijl ik de kaart maakte.

I used a post-it note to mask the card, and sponged the border with Distress Ink #Crushed Olive.
Een post-it papiertje gebruikt om een deel van de kaart te bedekken, en met Distress inkt #Crushed Olive een rand gesponst.

I stamped Darkroom Door's Plaid Background on top of the sponging with #Brushed Corduroy.
De Plaid Background van Darkroom Door gestempeld met #Brushed Corduroy.

I sponged a shadow around the post-it note.
Schaduw gesponst rondom het plakbriefje.

I removed the mask from the center, and masked the stamped border. I stamped the flower several times with Distress inks.
Het plakbriefje verwijderd, en nu de boorden afgeplakt om de bloemen in 't midden te stempelen. Dezelfde kleuren Distress inkt gebruikt.

I used a black marker to draw a frame.
Met een zwarte stift een kadertje getekend.

To add more depth I stamped the flower twice with Archival Ink #Jet Black from Ranger.
De bloem nog een paar keer met Archival Ink #Jet Black van Ranger gestempeld, om meer diepte te krijgen.

Darkroom Door stamps: Plaid Background, Full Bloom Vol 2 (flower), All Occasions (happy birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...