blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Black & White - 18

A silly card :)
I found these googly eyes in my stash, and thought I could use them for my black and white series. Stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Charcoal on glossy photo paper. I used Judikins Diamond Glaze to attach the googly eyes.
Een onnozel kaartje :)
Ik vond een pakje wiebeloogjes tussen mijn spullen, goed voor mijn zwart-wit reeks. Gestempeld met Colorbox Fluid Chalk #Charcoal op glanzend fotopapier. De wiebeloogjes zijn met Judikins Diamond Glaze vastgeplakt.

Stamps:
-Darkroom Door: Plaid Background
-Hero Arts: Fashion Blooms LL993, Papercut Alphabet LL951, One Leaf C2742

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...