blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Work in Progress - next step

Something I'm working on... I painted the wooden box with Eberhard Faber acrylic paint. I could remove the cubes inside the box, that made painting it a lot easier. I cut a sheet of BasicGrey paper to size to cover the bottom and put the cubes back in place. So far, so good.

Tussendoor, als ik even tijd heb, werk ik aan dit projectje. Het houten theekistje is met acrylverf van Eberhard Faber geschilderd. De vakjes kon ik uit het kistje nemen, dat maakte het schilderen heel wat makkelijker. Op de bodem een stuk op maat gesneden BasicGrey papier gelegd, en de vakjes teruggeplaatst.

Eberhard Faber Twin Color, from Elke Verschooten's shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...