blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Minimalist style of modern bedroom design

Minimalist modern bedroom

Modern bedroom furniture
The choice of blue for the wall color is unusual in the minimalist style as most minimalist interiors use white as the backdrop, but I think the black here is perfect as it is a wonderful calming color for the bedroom, ideal for inducing sleep.
bedroom decorating ideas

modern bedroom design

I think this bedroom design is a good example of a minimalist bedroom, and what I really like about it is the use of color and texture which I think makes the minimalist bedroom design unique. Avoid the color that too much the contrast, so that the room continues to appear spacious.
contemporary bedroom furniture
bedroom color schemes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...