blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pink Splendour...

Is this a yummy colour or not? I love this deep pink. Trees look so lovely when they are covered in these thousands of blossoms. What could be more beautiful? I only wished it would last longer than just the 2 weeks or so when you can enjoy all those natural miracles. We have to wait for sooo long to see these again. But at least I have the photos to enjoy whenever I want to...

Btw - I have a problem here - I actually could not find out what this tree is. Do YOU know? I found out: these are apple trees!




"apple"

daily photos from Munich, photography by Petra Voegtle
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...