blog directory
My Ping in TotalPing.com Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools Free SEO Tools
Free SEO Tools

Followers

Blog Archive

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Ice Queen was here - icing the Leaves...

It's definitely winter since a couple of weeks already and I have already enough of it (I have always enough of it!). Tonight we even have had the lowest temperatures since 2003 and additionally on the very same day: - 9°C ( I don't know what the offical temperature was yet but this was the temperature on my balcony).

No colour only grey days, hardly any sun besides today a bit and it is cold - freezing cold. No chance even so far to capture some nice pictures of snow and ice in the sun - so I have to come back to last years photos of two days only where the world seemed to have been put under a spell - the one of the ice queen...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...